DIFFERIN CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Adapalene 0.1%; alcohol-free.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for DIFFERIN CREAM:
Apply thin film to affected areas once daily after washing. Reduce frequency or discontinue if prolonged or severe irritation occurs.
Do not use on cuts, abrasions, broken, eczematous, or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, lips, angles of the nose, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid use until the effects of sulfur, resorcinol, or salicylic acid have subsided. Avoid waxing treated areas. Caution with other photosensitizers or irritants.
Erythema, scaling, dryness, pruritus, burning, stinging.
Gel, crm—45g; Lotion—2oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Pediatric Migraine: Evidence-Based Alternative Management
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches