DIFFERIN GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Adapalene 0.3%; alcohol-free.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for DIFFERIN GEL:
Apply thin film to affected areas once daily after washing. Reduce frequency or discontinue if prolonged or severe irritation occurs.
Do not use on cuts, abrasions, broken, eczematous, or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, lips, angles of the nose, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid use until the effects of sulfur, resorcinol, or salicylic acid have subsided. Avoid waxing treated areas. Caution with other photosensitizers or irritants.
Erythema, scaling, dryness, pruritus, burning, stinging.
Gel, crm—45g; Lotion—2oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Combined Exercise Training Increases BDNF in Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Apheresis Associated With Clinical Improvement in Early Active Multiple Sclerosis
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Surgical Outcomes Associated With Trigger Site Deactivation for Migraines
- A Convenient Truth: The Problem With Seizure Under-Reporting and How to Fix It
- Incidence of Serotonin Syndrome With Co-Prescription of Triptans, Antidepressants
- Idiopathic Parkinson Disease May Increase Risk for Overactive Bladder
- Palliative Care in Movement Disorders: Recommendations for Improvement
- Cannabinoids May Be Effective as Adjunctive Treatment for Refractory Epilepsy