DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE DAILY CONSTIPATION FORMULA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 800million cfu+, Konjac glucomannan 500mg; caps; lactose-, gluten-free; may contain trace amounts of casein (milk protein).
Indications for DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE DAILY CONSTIPATION FORMULA:
For daily regularity and occasional constipation.
1 capsule daily; max 2 caps/day. May take 2–4 days for relief.
Antagonized by antibiotics.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- New Diagnostic Criteria for Neurosarcoidosis: What You Need to Know
- Guideline for Diagnosis and Treatment of Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
- Guidelines on the Use of OnabotulinumtoxinA for Chronic Migraine
- Ivy League Rule Change Linked to Fewer Concussions During NCAA Football Games
- Addressing Levodopa-Resistant Parkinson Disease
- High Daily Stress Linked to Migraine Prevalence in Women
- Researchers Identify Coffee Component That May Provide Neuroprotection
- Functional Imaging in Movement Disorders: Diagnostic Advantages
- Dextroamphetamine Plus Physical Therapy Nonsuperior to Placebo for Improving Post-Stroke Motor Recovery
- Nusinersen May Be Effective for Short-Term Motor Function Improvements in Spinal Muscular Atrophy