DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), lysine; vegetarian caps; lactose-free; may contain trace amounts of casein (milk protein).
Indications for DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME:
For the daily dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Capsules may be opened and contents sprinkled into food or drink. 1 capsule daily. Max 2 caps/daily.
Capsules may be opened and contents mixed into cold drink, oatmeal, applesauce or other food. 1 capsule daily.
Antagonized by antibiotics.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd