Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum sulfate, calcium acetate; to make a modified Burow's soln; pwd packets; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for DOMEBORO:
Soothing wet dressing for inflamed skin.
Adults and Children:
Dissolve 1–2 packets or tabs in 1 pint water. Apply as wet dressing for 4 treatments of 30 minutes each daily.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics