Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium tallowate, etc; Original or unscented; neutral pH cleansing, bar.
Indications for DOVE:
Cleansing all skin types.
Adults and Children:
Use as skin cleanser as needed.
Skin cleanser + moisturizer.
Bar (Original), Sensitive—3.5oz, 4.75oz
Liquid (Pump)—6oz, 12oz, 18oz, 24oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure