Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of neurologic drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Palliative Care in Movement Disorders: Recommendations for Improvement
- The Symbiosis of Headache and Sleep
- Assessing and Treating Cognitive, Mood Impairments in Patients With Stroke
- Headache in Older Adults: Unique Causes and Treatments
- Neurosurgery in Parkinson Disease: A Brief History and Look Forward
- CSF Chitinase-3-Like Protein 1 Level Not Predictor of RIS Conversion
- MS Disease-Modifying Therapy May Safely Be Discontinued in Older Patients
- Add-On Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Drop Seizures in Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
- Post-Recanalization Stroke Score More Effective Than Baseline Score for Predicting 3-Month Outcome
- Psychosis Could Be a Potential Side Effect of Steroid Treatment in Kids