Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum chloride 20%, alcohol 93%; soln.
Person & Covey, Inc.
Indications for DRYSOL:
Apply once daily at bedtime to dried area, wash next morning. Maintenance: apply once or twice weekly.
Avoid broken, irritated or recently shaved skin. Discontinue if severe irritation or sensitization occurs.
Burning sensation on application; may harm fabrics.
Soln—35mL (w. applicator), 37.5mL
Neurology Advisor Articles
- OCD in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Features Distinct Phenotype, Associated Symptoms
- History of Migraine Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure for Stroke Prevention: Key Principles for Clinical Practice
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Pediatric Epilepsy: Weighing the Risks and Benefits
- A Model for Predicting Quality of Life Improvements After Deep Brain Stimulation
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Population-Based Incidence of Acute Idiopathic Optic Neuritis Estimated
- First-in-Class Therapy Approved for Polyneuropathy Caused by hATTR
- High Anxiety Symptoms Prevalent in Epilepsy, Mesial Temporal Sclerosis
- Advance Care Planning Doesn't Aid Quality of Life
- Variation in Specialty Drug Coverage Across Health Plans