Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 17%; in flexible collodion; gel.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for DUOPLANT:
Plantar and common warts.
Adults and Children:
Soak area for 5 minutes in warm water and dry. Apply thin layer once or twice daily for up to 12 wks, avoiding normal skin. Bandage.
Diabetes. Impaired circulation. Moles, birthmarks, facial, anogenital, or unusual warts with hair growth.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Discontinue if excessive irritation occurs. Product is flammable.
DuoFilm—½ oz (w. applicator); Patch—18 (w. 20 cover-up patches); DuoPlant—½ oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- FDA Approves Blood Test to Assess Concussion
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Undifferentiated Headaches Common in Children, Adolescents
- Smoking Associated With Increased Relapse Rate in Interferon Beta-Treated Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Frontotemporal Dementia, Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration Symptoms More Common Later in Life
- No Reduction in Cerebral Perfusion With Intensive Blood Pressure Lowering
- Successful Delirium Prevention in Critically Ill With Dexmedetomidine