Bradford C. Dickerson, MD, is an associate professor of neurology at Harvard Medical School, and the Tom Rickles Endowed Chair in aphasia research at Massachusetts General Hospital, both in Boston. He is a behavioral neurologist and cognitive neuroscientist and uses neuroimaging to study brain anatomy, function, and molecular composition in aging and neurodegenerative diseases.
Dickerson is also the director of the frontotemporal disorders unit, the director of clinical applications in the morphometry service, a co-director of the gerontology research unit's neuroimaging group, and a co-investigator in the imaging core of the Alzheimer's Disease Research Center, all at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Ruben Kuzniecky, MD, is a professor of neurology at New York University School of Medicine, a co-director of the NYU Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, and director of epilepsy research at NYU Langone Medical Center, all in New York City.
Kuzniecky is also a co-principal investigator on the Epilepsy Phenome Genome Project, and a co-principal investigator on the Human Epilepsy Project.
Benjamin Walter, MD, is an assistant professor of neurology at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, the medical director of the Deep Brain Stimulation Program at UH Case Medical Center, and director of the Movement Disorder Center at University Hospitals, all in Cleveland, Ohio.
Albert S. Favate, MD, is an assistant professor of neurology at New York University School of Medicine and the division chief of the vascular neurology department and Stroke Care Center at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Surgical, Nonsurgical Treatments for Chronic Migraine: Evidence and Relevancy
- Neurofilament Light Biomarkers Identify Alzheimer Disease Risk in Down Syndrome
- Myoclonic-Atonic Seizures and Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Present With Overlapping Features, Difficulty in Diagnosis
- Tap Water in Neti Pot Linked to Brain Infection, Death From Balamuthia mandrillaris
- Rituximab Effects in Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders
- Study Identifies Early-Onset Motor Behaviors in DES-Triggered Seizures
- Autoimmune Diseases Increase Hippocampal Sclerosis Risk in Nonagenarians
- Smaller Heads Related to Opioid-Related Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Hearing Loss in Older Adults Linked to Depression, Dementia Among Other Comorbidities
- Bumetanide May Benefit Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder