Generic Name and Formulations:
Free amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (high-oleic safflower, MCT, soy oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; free of milk protein, soy protein, gluten, galactose, fructose, lactose.
Indications for ELECARE:
For children 1 year of age and older who need amino acid based medical food or who cannot tolerate intact protein (eg, maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, GI tract impairment).
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz (for infants) or 30Cal/oz (for children).
Amino acid-based medical food.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Natalizumab Improves Cognitive Function in Multiple Sclerosis
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- ZTlido Patch for Post-Shingles Pain Launching Soon
- Managing Complications of Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy
- Deep Brain Stimulation Reduces Tremor Symptoms in Parkinson Disease
- FDA Issues Statement Addressing Safety Concerns Associated With Nuplazid
- Prevalence of Autoimmune Encephalitis in Herpes Simplex Encephalitis Explored