Generic Name and Formulations:
Levulose (fructose), dextrose (glucose), phosphoric acid; soln; lemon-mint or cherry flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for EMETROL:
Nausea and vomiting.
15–30mL at 15 minutes intervals, as needed.
5–10mL at 15 minutes intervals, as needed.
Do not dilute or permit oral fluids immediately before or for 15 minutes after dosage. Diabetes.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Fingolimod Compared With Glatiramer Acetate in Head-to-Head MS Study
- Lower Relapse Risk and Disability Progression With Oral DMT in Treatment-Naive RRMS
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure
- OnabotulinumtoxinA Injections Reduce Frequency of Cluster Headaches
- Aetna-CVS Merger Approved
- Trump to Sign Bills Lifting Drug Price 'Gag Orders' on Pharmacists