ENFAMIL AR LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk), carbohydrate (lactose, rice starch, maltodextrin), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, and high oleic sunflower oils, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, carrageenan (liquid forms only), taurine, vitamins, minerals, DHA, ARA.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL AR LIPIL:
Feeding for full term infants with uncomplicated gastroesophageal reflux or who need a thickened formula.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Enfamil Lipil (low iron): Pwd—12.9oz; Ready-to-use—32oz; Enfamil Lipil w. iron: Conc—13oz; Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz; Enfamil w. iron: Conc—13oz cans; Ready-to-use—32oz cans
Pwd—14.3oz, 28.5oz; Nursettes—3oz; Enfamil AR Lipil: Pwd—12.9oz; Nursettes—3oz; Ready-to-use—32oz; Enfamil Gentlease Lipil: Pwd—12oz, 24oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure