ENFAMIL LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk, reduced minerals whey), carbohydrate (lactose), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, and high oleic sunflower mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, carrageenan (liquid forms only), iron 0.7mg/100Cal, taurine, vitamins, minerals, nucleotides, DHA, ARA.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL LIPIL:
Feeding for full term healthy infants or for sick infants without special nutritional needs. Supplement to breast feeding. Consider supplemental iron.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Low iron infant formula.
Enfamil Lipil (low iron): Pwd—12.9oz; Ready-to-use—32oz; Enfamil Lipil w. iron: Conc—13oz; Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz; Enfamil w. iron: Conc—13oz cans; Ready-to-use—32oz cans
Pwd—14.3oz, 28.5oz; Nursettes—3oz; Enfamil AR Lipil: Pwd—12.9oz; Nursettes—3oz; Ready-to-use—32oz; Enfamil Gentlease Lipil: Pwd—12oz, 24oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Deep Brain Stimulation Improves Parkinson Disease in Older Adults
- Optimizing Treatment for Patients With Chronic Sciatica: Gabapentin vs Pregabalin
- Tiglutik Now Available for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Modifiable CV Risk Factors Within Healthy Range Indicative of CV Morphology, White Matter Lesions
- A New Look at Demyelination and White Matter Density in Multiple Sclerosis