ENFAMIL PREGESTIMIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein hydrolysate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, modified corn starch), fat (MCT, soy, high oleic safflower oils), carrageenan, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals, lactose- and sucrose-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PREGESTIMIL:
Feeding of infants with fat malabsorption, chronic diarrhea, or intestinal resection.
Provides 20Cal/oz or 24Cal/oz.
Not for routine use for very low birth weight babies.
Infant formula with iron.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics