ENFAMIL PREMATURE LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein concentrate, nonfat milk), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, lactose), fat (soy, high-oleic sunflower and/or safflower, MCT, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), mono- and diglycerides, carrageenan, iron 0.5mg/100Cal, taurine, vitamins, minerals, nucleotides, ARA, DHA.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PREMATURE LIPIL:
Feeding for rapidly-growing low birth weight infants.
Provides 20Cal/oz and 24Cal/oz.
Low iron premature infant formula.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL