ENFAMIL PROSOBEE LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic sunflower, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), soy lecithin, mono- and diglycerides, carrageenan, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine, L-methionine, vitamins, minerals, ARA, DHA; milk-, lactose- and sucrose-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PROSOBEE LIPIL:
Feeding for infants and children with cow's milk protein allergy, lactose or sucrose intolerance, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Prosobee Lipil: Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Conc—13oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz; Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Prosobee: Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Conc—13oz; Pwd—14.3oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- FDA Approves Blood Test to Assess Concussion
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Undifferentiated Headaches Common in Children, Adolescents
- Smoking Associated With Increased Relapse Rate in Interferon Beta-Treated Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Frontotemporal Dementia, Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration Symptoms More Common Later in Life
- No Reduction in Cerebral Perfusion With Intensive Blood Pressure Lowering
- Successful Delirium Prevention in Critically Ill With Dexmedetomidine