ENFAMIL PROSOBEE LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic sunflower, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), soy lecithin, mono- and diglycerides, carrageenan, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine, L-methionine, vitamins, minerals, ARA, DHA; milk-, lactose- and sucrose-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PROSOBEE LIPIL:
Feeding for infants and children with cow's milk protein allergy, lactose or sucrose intolerance, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Prosobee Lipil: Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Conc—13oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz; Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Prosobee: Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Conc—13oz; Pwd—14.3oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd