ENSURE HIGH PROTEIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein, soy), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (high-oleic safflower, canola, soy oils), vitamins, minerals; low residue. Vanilla supreme, chocolate royal+, wild berry, banana flavors; +contains caffeine; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for ENSURE HIGH PROTEIN:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients who need extra protein, calories, nutrients (eg, surgery or hip fracture recovery, risk for pressure ulcers, low-cholesterol diets).
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Cans, bottles (8oz)—24
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency