ENSURE PLUS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein, soy), carbohydrate (corn syrup, maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (canola, corn, high oleic safflower oils), vitamins, minerals; low residue. Butter pecan, chocolate+, coffee+, eggnog, strawberry, vanilla flavors; +contains caffeine; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for ENSURE PLUS:
Oral nutritional supplement with concentrated calories and protein for patients who need to gain or maintain weight, those who have fluid restrictions, or those need volume-limited feedings. Meal replacement.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Cans, bottles (8oz)—24
Cans, bottles (32oz)—6
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL