ENSURE POWDER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein, soy), carbohydrate (corn syrup, maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (corn oil), vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for ENSURE POWDER:
Oral nutritional supplement (eg, nutritional deficiency, weight loss, recovering from illness or surgery, low residue diets). Occasional meal replacement. Between meal snack. Sole source feeding.
Adults and Children:
Provides 250Cal/8 oz. Pwd: add ½ cup of powder to ¾ cup of cold water for one 8oz serving. For seven 8 oz servings: add 1 can of powder to 5 ¼ cups cold water. Stir, whisk until dissolved. May use blender or mixer at lowest speed for 30 sec. Refrigerate mixed powder until served.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Ensure Ready to Use (cans, bottles)—8oz, 32oz; Pwd (cans)—14 oz; Pudding (cups)—4 oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- FDA Approves Blood Test to Assess Concussion
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Undifferentiated Headaches Common in Children, Adolescents
- Smoking Associated With Increased Relapse Rate in Interferon Beta-Treated Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Frontotemporal Dementia, Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration Symptoms More Common Later in Life
- No Reduction in Cerebral Perfusion With Intensive Blood Pressure Lowering
- Successful Delirium Prevention in Critically Ill With Dexmedetomidine