Generic Name and Formulations:
Sertaconazole nitrate 2%; crm.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for ERTACZO:
Interdigital tinea pedis in immunocompetent patients.
Dry area first. Apply to affected and adjacent areas twice daily for 4 weeks.
Discontinue if sensitization or excessive irritation occurs. Avoid eyes, other mucous membranes. Avoid occlusion. Reevaluate if no improvement after 2 weeks. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a