Erythromycin Topical Soln Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Erythromycin 2%; soln; pads; alcohol 71.2%.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Erythromycin Topical Soln:
Apply with applicator or pads to cleansed and dried area twice daily.
Avoid eyes, nose, mouth, and mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Additive irritation with other topical agents (esp. abrasives or keratolytics).
Superinfection, dryness, erythema, pruritus, burning sensation.
Formerly known under the brand names C-Solve-2, Staticin, T-stat.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Deep Brain Stimulation Improves Parkinson Disease in Older Adults
- Optimizing Treatment for Patients With Chronic Sciatica: Gabapentin vs Pregabalin
- Tiglutik Now Available for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Modifiable CV Risk Factors Within Healthy Range Indicative of CV Morphology, White Matter Lesions
- A New Look at Demyelination and White Matter Density in Multiple Sclerosis