Generic Name and Formulations:
Crisaborole 2%; oint.
Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for EUCRISA:
Mild-to-moderate atopic dermatitis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not established. ≥2yrs: apply a thin layer twice daily to affected areas.
Not for ophthalmic, oral, intravaginal use. Discontinue immediately if hypersensitivity occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) inhibitor.
Application site pain (eg, burning, stinging); hypersensitivity reactions, contact urticaria.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL