Generic Name and Formulations:
Crotamiton 10%; crm; emollient-base lotion.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for EURAX:
Thoroughly massage into entire cleansed body from chin down, reapply after 24 hours, change clothing and bed linen next day and bathe after 48 hours.
Avoid eyes, mouth, acutely inflamed, raw, or weeping skin. Discontinue if severe irritation or sensitization occur. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Irritation, sensitization (rare).
Crm—60g; Lotion—2oz, 16oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency