Generic Name and Formulations:
Sulconazole nitrate 1%; crm; soln.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for EXELDERM:
Tinea cruris, t. corporis, t. versicolor. Crm only: T. pedis.
T. pedis: apply twice daily for 4 weeks. Others: apply once or twice daily for 3 weeks. Reevaluate if no improvement within 4–6 weeks.
Discontinue if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Pruritus, burning, stinging. Erythema (crm).
Crm—15g, 30g, 60g; Soln—30mL
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure