Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A 4000 IU, thiamine 1.7mg, riboflavin 2mg, niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 2.5mg, Vit. B12 8mcg, Vit.C 60mg, Vit.D3 600 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, folic acid 800mcg, biotin 300mcg, pantothenic acid 10mg, calcium (as carbonate) 300mg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 28mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 50mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, copper (as cupric sulfate) 2mg, choline (as bitartrate) 55mg; tabs; contains gelatin (fish, beef); may contain shrimp. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA from Schizochytrium sp. oil) 200mg; softgel; contains gelatin.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for EXPECTA:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
Swallow whole. Take with food. 1 softgel and 1 tab daily.
Caps (30 softgels + 30 tabs)—60
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency