EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL GOTABS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 500mg; chew tabs; contains potassium 5mg, sodium 3mg; per tab.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL GOTABS:
Minor aches and pain. Fever.
1g every 4–6 hours; max 4g/day.
Use pediatric forms.
Hepatic dysfunction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Hepatotoxicity risk increased by chronic, heavy alcohol use.
Tabs 325mg—100; Ext str tabs—30, 60, 100, 200; Ext str caplets—10, 24, 50, 100, 175, 250; Ext str geltabs—24, 50, 100; Ext str gelcaps—24, 50, 100, 225; Ext str rapid-release gels—72, 100; Ext str GoTabs—6; Adult liq—8oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure