FC FEMALE CONDOM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Intravaginal barrier device; polyurethane sheath.
Indications for FC FEMALE CONDOM:
To help prevent pregnancy and STDs (including HIV) during vaginal intercourse for women whose partners don't use latex male condoms.
Insert up to 8 hours before intercourse. Use adequate lubrication. Remove afterwards, before standing up. Do not reuse.
Concomitant use of male condom.
Does not provide absolute contraception or protection from STDs. Do not remove inner ring or tear. Assure proper placement before use.
Discomfort, vaginal or penile irritation, sensitization.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Fingolimod Compared With Glatiramer Acetate in Head-to-Head MS Study
- Lower Relapse Risk and Disability Progression With Oral DMT in Treatment-Naive RRMS
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure