FERRALET 90 Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as carbonyl) 90mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit.B12 12mcg, Vit.C 120mg, docusate sodium 50mg; tabs; contains tartrazine.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for FERRALET 90:
Iron deficiency anemia.
Swallow whole. Take 2hrs after meals. 1 tab once daily.
Hemolytic anemia. Hemochromatosis. Hemosiderosis.
May mask pernicious anemia. Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline, fluoroquinolone absorption. Aluminum- or magnesium-containing antacids inhibit iron absorption.
GI upset or irritation, constipation, dark stools, allergic sensitization.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA Fast-Tracks Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics