FERRALET 90 Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as carbonyl) 90mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit.B12 12mcg, Vit.C 120mg, docusate sodium 50mg; tabs; contains tartrazine.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for FERRALET 90:
Iron deficiency anemia.
Swallow whole. Take 2hrs after meals. 1 tab once daily.
Hemolytic anemia. Hemochromatosis. Hemosiderosis.
May mask pernicious anemia. Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline, fluoroquinolone absorption. Aluminum- or magnesium-containing antacids inhibit iron absorption.
GI upset or irritation, constipation, dark stools, allergic sensitization.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Fingolimod Compared With Glatiramer Acetate in Head-to-Head MS Study
- Lower Relapse Risk and Disability Progression With Oral DMT in Treatment-Naive RRMS
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure