FIBERSOURCE HN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy isolate, soy concentrate), carbohydrate (corn syrup, hydrolyzed cornstarch), fat (canola, MCT oil), fiber 10g/L, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for FIBERSOURCE HN:
Tube-feeding for patients with elevated protein requirements, abnormal bowel function, neurological impairment, or who are developmentally disabled. May be used for long-term feeding.
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/250mL (1200Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Reduced Risk for Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Greater Sun Exposure
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- FDA Approves Blood Test to Assess Concussion
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Incidence of Delayed Traumatic Intracranial Hemorrhage Low in Older Adults With Blunt Head Trauma
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Accelerated Cognitive Decline Associated With Retinopathy
- Treatment Effects Often Exaggerated in Early Clinical Studies