FLEET LIQUID GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin 5.6g; per 5.5mL.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET LIQUID GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES:
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: use Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Supps. ≥6yrs: 1 supp rectally daily. Results usually within 15–60min; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Rectal discomfort or burning sensation.
Rectal applicators (7.5mL)—4
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Survival in Parkinson Disease Dependent on Parkinsonian Type, Characteristics
- Case Study Report: Herbal Supplement Kratom Associated With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Mobile Health Apps for Headache: An Ongoing Search for Clinical Relevancy
- Young Fresh Frozen Plasma Infusion Safe, Feasible in Alzheimer Disease
- Behavioral Therapies May Treat Headache and Post-Concussive Symptoms
- Alemtuzumab Linked to Clinical and MRI Disease Remission in Multiple Sclerosis
- Very Early Mobilization After Stroke Does Not Improve Survival Over Usual Care
- Cognitive Decline Worsens With Memantine, ChEIs in Patients With Alzheimer's
- Levodopa Inhalation Powder Approved for Parkinson Disease
- Hematology Indicates Need for Thrombophilia Test in Children With Migraines
- Can Early Initiation of Direct Oral Anticoagulants Prevent Recurrent AFib-Related Stroke?
- Hydrocephalus May Be a Complication of Congenial Zika Syndrome
- Higher CSF NfL Protein Levels Linked to Risk for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Addressing Cognitive Impairment in Pediatric MS: Expert Q&A
- How the Government Shutdown Affects FDA Activities