FLEET MINERAL OIL ENEMA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil 100%; per 118mL dose; latex- and sodium-free.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET MINERAL OIL ENEMA:
Occasional constipation. Fecal impaction. Removal of residue after barium enema.
1 enema rectally daily. Results usually within 2–15min; reevaluate if ineffective.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: ½ enema rectally daily. Results usually within 2–15min; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnant. Nursing mothers.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure