FLORASTOR KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Saccharomyces boulardii lyo 250mg; pkts; contains lactose.
Indications for FLORASTOR KIDS:
To promote intestinal health and maintain normal bowel function.
Swallow whole or add contents of capsule to drink or semi-solid food. 1 cap twice daily.
Add contents of packet to drink or semi-solid food. 1 packet twice daily.
Yeast allergy. Concomitant antifungals.
Dehydrated children (replace water and electrolytes).
Gas, constipation, thirst; fungemia in patients with central venous catheter.
Caps—10, 20, 50; Pkts—10, 20
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics