FLORAX DS DIARRHEA RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (Brewers yeast) 500million live cultures; per vial; liq susp; natural or natural raspberry flavor; gluten- and preservative-free.
Hebron USA, Corp.
Indications for FLORAX DS DIARRHEA RELIEF:
Relief of occasional diarrhea, cramping, bloating, gas and associated symptoms.
Adults and Children:
<1yrs: not recommended. ≥1yrs: One vial every 12 hours until symptoms subside.
Vials (5mL)—5 (RTD); 2, 3 (Diarrhea Relief)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Reduced Risk for Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Greater Sun Exposure
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- FDA Approves Blood Test to Assess Concussion
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Incidence of Delayed Traumatic Intracranial Hemorrhage Low in Older Adults With Blunt Head Trauma
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Accelerated Cognitive Decline Associated With Retinopathy
- Treatment Effects Often Exaggerated in Early Clinical Studies