FLORAX DS DIARRHEA RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (Brewers yeast) 500million live cultures; per vial; liq susp; natural or natural raspberry flavor; gluten- and preservative-free.
Hebron USA, Corp.
Indications for FLORAX DS DIARRHEA RELIEF:
Relief of occasional diarrhea, cramping, bloating, gas and associated symptoms.
Adults and Children:
<1yrs: not recommended. ≥1yrs: One vial every 12 hours until symptoms subside.
Vials (5mL)—5 (RTD); 2, 3 (Diarrhea Relief)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Case Study Report: Herbal Supplement Kratom Associated With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Seizure Monitoring Smartwatch Cleared for Use in Children
- Steps to Facilitate Rapid Reperfusion to Improve Poststroke Outcomes
- Ocrelizumab Reduces Upper Extremity Disability Progression Risk in PPMS
- Cerebellar Stimulation May Help Improve Gait and Balance Recovery in Stroke
- Very Early Mobilization After Stroke Does Not Improve Survival Over Usual Care
- Alemtuzumab Linked to Clinical and MRI Disease Remission in Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Decline Worsens With Memantine, ChEIs in Patients With Alzheimer's
- Cervical Dysfunction Needs Clarification to Identify Link With Headache
- Levodopa Inhalation Powder Approved for Parkinson Disease