FLORAX DS READY-TO-DRINK PROBIOTIC OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (Brewers yeast) 500million live cultures; per vial; liq susp; natural or natural raspberry flavor; gluten- and preservative-free.
Hebron USA, Corp.
Indications for FLORAX DS READY-TO-DRINK PROBIOTIC:
For overall digestive and intestinal health, and support of the immune system. Relief of occasional diarrhea, cramping, bloating, gas and associated symptoms.
Adults and Children:
<1yrs: not recommended. ≥1yrs: Overall digestive health: one vial every 4–6 days.
Vials (5mL)—5 (RTD); 2, 3 (Diarrhea Relief)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- OCD in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Features Distinct Phenotype, Associated Symptoms
- History of Migraine Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Pediatric Epilepsy: Weighing the Risks and Benefits
- High Treatment Adherence and Quality of Life Observed With Fingolimod
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd
- Childbearing Surgical Residents Often Feel Career Dissatisfaction