GAVISCON EXT STR TABS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum hydroxide 160mg, magnesium carbonate 105mg; chew tabs.
Indications for GAVISCON EXT STR TABS:
Heartburn, indigestion, reflux.
2–4 tabs, or 15–30mL of Reg Str liq, or 10–20mL of Ext Str liq, 4 times daily.
Renal dysfunction. Sodium restricted diet.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, others.
Tabs—30, 100; Liq—6oz, 12oz; Ext Str tabs—30, 100; Ext Str liq—12oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Predicting Seizure Risk Following Ischemic Stroke With SeLECT Score
- Surgical Outcomes Associated With Trigger Site Deactivation for Migraines
- Combined Exercise Training Increases BDNF in Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Exome-Targeted Capture Sequencing Can Diagnose Previously-Undetected Ataxia
- Strategies for Preventing and Treating Delirium
- High Total Cholesterol Neuroprotective Against Cognitive Decline