Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, maltodextrin, propylene glycol, polyvinylpyrrolidone, sodium hyaluronate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride, saccharin sodium, glycyrrhetinic acid, flavoring; concentrated bioadherent oral gel.
Midatech Pharma US Inc.
Indications for GELCLAIR:
Relief of oral pain and irritation due to mucositis/stomatitis, oral surgery, traumatic ulcers or disease, including diffuse aphthous ulcers.
Adults and Children:
Use immediately after dilution; may be used without diluting if water is not available. Rinse around mouth for at least 1 minute, or as needed to coat oral tissue thoroughly; gargle and spit. Use 3 times daily or as needed. Avoid food or drink for at least 1 hour after use.
Reevaluate if no improvements after 7 days.
Single-use packets (15mL)—15
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics