Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, maltodextrin, propylene glycol, polyvinylpyrrolidone, sodium hyaluronate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride, saccharin sodium, glycyrrhetinic acid, flavoring; concentrated bioadherent oral gel.
Midatech Pharma US Inc.
Indications for GELCLAIR:
Relief of oral pain and irritation due to mucositis/stomatitis, oral surgery, traumatic ulcers or disease, including diffuse aphthous ulcers.
Adults and Children:
Use immediately after dilution; may be used without diluting if water is not available. Rinse around mouth for at least 1 minute, or as needed to coat oral tissue thoroughly; gargle and spit. Use 3 times daily or as needed. Avoid food or drink for at least 1 hour after use.
Reevaluate if no improvements after 7 days.
Single-use packets (15mL)—15
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure