"Chasing the dragon" is an increasingly popular method of heroin inhalation among drug users.
In multivariable models, associations were observed between cardiovascular risk factors and cerebrovascular morphology, as well as white matter hyperintensity count.
Hospitalization is associated with lower white matter integrity among older adults.
Standard pen needles have an outer cover and removable inner needle cover, while safety pen needles have an outer cover and a fixed inner needle shield that is not removed before an injection.
The new guidelines place a substantial emphasis on the importance of introducing high-quality rehabilitation early in these patients.
The Company has obtained Investigational New Drug clearance for Phase 1/2a trials of Q-Cells in both TM and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Every nine minutes, a patient in a U.S. hospital dies because a diagnosis was wrong or delayed -- resulting in 80,000 deaths a year. .
In the PREVENT study, the safety and efficacy of Soliris was compared to placebo in patients with AQP4 auto antibody-positive NMOSD (N=143).
On average, hospitals mark up drugs by 479 percent of their cost, according to a report from The Moran Company, commissioned by the PhRMA.
A significant risk factor for autoimmune encephalitis was antibody detection within a 3-week period of herpes simplex encephalitis.
Prices for drugs under shortage increase more than twice as quickly as expected in the absence of a shortage.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Deep Brain Stimulation Improves Parkinson Disease in Older Adults
- Optimizing Treatment for Patients With Chronic Sciatica: Gabapentin vs Pregabalin
- Tiglutik Now Available for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Modifiable CV Risk Factors Within Healthy Range Indicative of CV Morphology, White Matter Lesions
- A New Look at Demyelination and White Matter Density in Multiple Sclerosis