GLUCERNA SHAKE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, fructose, maltitol, fructooligosaccharides [FOS], soy fiber), fat (high oleic safflower, canola oils, lecithin), fiber (soy, FOS), vitamins, minerals, lutein; butter pecan, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for GLUCERNA SHAKE:
Oral nutritional supplement to help manage blood glucose levels in patients who may benefit from a low carbohydrate, modified fat formula. Between meal snack. Meal replacement.
Adults and Children:
Oral medical nutritional supplement.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- Loss of Function Variants in LRRK1 and LRRK2 Not Linked to Parkinson Disease
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- ZTlido Patch for Post-Shingles Pain Launching Soon
- Managing Complications of Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy
- Deep Brain Stimulation Reduces Tremor Symptoms in Parkinson Disease
- FDA Issues Statement Addressing Safety Concerns Associated With Nuplazid
- Prevalence of Autoimmune Encephalitis in Herpes Simplex Encephalitis Explored