Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, soy fiber, fructose), fat (high oleic safflower, canola oils, lecithin), fiber 3.4g (soy), vitamins, minerals; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for GLUCERNA:
Oral or tube feed nutritional supplement plus fiber for patients with impaired glucose tolerance. Sole-source feeding.
Adults and Children:
Provides 237Cal/8oz (1000Cal/L).
Enteral/oral medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to Hang (1L)—8
Ready to Hang (1.5L)—6
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Reduced Risk for Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Greater Sun Exposure
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- FDA Approves Blood Test to Assess Concussion
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Incidence of Delayed Traumatic Intracranial Hemorrhage Low in Older Adults With Blunt Head Trauma
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Accelerated Cognitive Decline Associated With Retinopathy
- Treatment Effects Often Exaggerated in Early Clinical Studies