Generic Name and Formulations:
Polyethylene glycol (PEG) 3350; pwd for reconstitution.
Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals
Indications for GLYCOLAX:
Dissolve 17g in 8oz water and drink once daily for up to two weeks. May need 2–4 days for results.
Bowel obstruction (known or suspected).
Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or distention: exclude bowel obstruction. Elderly (increased incidence of diarrhea). Avoid prolonged, frequent, or excessive use. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Nausea, abdominal bloating, cramping, flatulence, diarrhea.
Powder—255g, 527g (both w. dosing cup)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Ajovy Injection Approved for Migraine Prevention in Adults
- Few With Acute Migraine Take Triptans, Many Discontinue the Drug
- Natalizumab Improves Cognitive Function in Multiple Sclerosis
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- Magnesium Has No Effect on Cognitive Outcomes Following Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Incorporating Guidelines Into Clinical Practice: An Interview With Gary L. LeRoy, MD
- Combo Physical, Mental Activity Prevents Cognitive Decline
- Medicaid Expansion Linked to Gains in Insurance Coverage
- Folic Acid Supplementation May Protect Against Language Delay in AED-Exposed Children