GOOD START ESSENTIALS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein concentrate, nonfat dry milk), carbohydrate (corn syrup, lactose), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic safflower oils), iron 1.5mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine, L-carnitine.
Indications for GOOD START ESSENTIALS:
Feeding of infants and children 0–12 months of age.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Good Start 2 Essentials Pwd—12oz, 24oz, 32oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Conc—13oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Ready-to-feed—32oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Soy Pwd—14oz
Good Start Essentials Pwd—12oz, 24oz, 32oz
Good Start Essentials Soy pwd—14oz, 32oz
Good Start Essentials Soy Conc—13oz
Good Start Essentials Soy Ready-to-feed—32oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency