GOOD START SUPREME SOY DHA & ARA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (enzymatically hydrolyzed soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high-oleic safflower or high-oleic sunflower, c. cohnii, m. alpina oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, L-carnitine, L-methionine, taurine, nucleotides 3mg/100Cal, ARA, DHA.
Indications for GOOD START SUPREME SOY DHA & ARA:
Feeding of infants up to 12 months of age with cow's milk protein sensitivity, lactose intolerance, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron (soy-based).
Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Ready-to-feed—32oz; Conc—13oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure