GOOD START SUPREME SOY DHA & ARA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (enzymatically hydrolyzed soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high-oleic safflower or high-oleic sunflower, c. cohnii, m. alpina oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, L-carnitine, L-methionine, taurine, nucleotides 3mg/100Cal, ARA, DHA.
Indications for GOOD START SUPREME SOY DHA & ARA:
Feeding of infants up to 12 months of age with cow's milk protein sensitivity, lactose intolerance, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron (soy-based).
Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Ready-to-feed—32oz; Conc—13oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics