Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose, corn syrup solids), fat (corn oil, soy lecithin), vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for HI-CAL:
Oral nutritional supplement.
Adults and Children:
High-calorie, high-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL