Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorhexidine gluconate 4%; skin cleanser.
Molnlycke Health Care Inc.
Indications for HIBICLENS:
Skin wound and general skin cleansing. Surgical hand scrub. Healthcare personnel handwash. Patient preoperative skin preparation.
Adults and Children:
Rinse area, apply minimum amount to cover area, wash area and rinse thoroughly.
As patient preoperative skin preparation of the head or face. In contact with the meninges or in the genital area.
Discontinue if allergic reaction occurs. Avoid eyes, ears and mouth: can cause eye injury, deafness. Do not routinely treat wounds involving more than the superficial layers of the skin. Do not repeat general cleansing of large body areas except when advised by healthcare provider.
Irritation, sensitization, allergic reactions.
Liq—15mL, 4oz, 8oz, pt, qt, gal
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a