Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, hydrofluorocarbon 134a (propellant), glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dicetyl phosphate, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, petrolatum, dimethicone, steareth-10, ceteareth-10 phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, propylparaben, sodium hyaluronate and sodium hydroxide; emollient foam.
Encore Dermatology, Inc.
Indications for HYLATOPIC:
Dermatitis (including radiation dermatitis). Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 3 times daily or as needed. Broken skin: may be occluded.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, exposure to sun. Treatment may be continued during antiinfective therapy. Reevaluate if no improvement after 10–14 days. Flammable.
Radiation therapy: may dissolve fuchsin dye; do not use 4 hours prior to session.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics