Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, hydrofluorocarbon 134a (propellant), glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dicetyl phosphate, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, petrolatum, dimethicone, steareth-10, ceteareth-10 phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, propylparaben, sodium hyaluronate and sodium hydroxide; emollient foam.
Encore Dermatology, Inc.
Indications for HYLATOPIC:
Dermatitis (including radiation dermatitis). Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 3 times daily or as needed. Broken skin: may be occluded.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, exposure to sun. Treatment may be continued during antiinfective therapy. Reevaluate if no improvement after 10–14 days. Flammable.
Radiation therapy: may dissolve fuchsin dye; do not use 4 hours prior to session.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL