HYLATOPICPLUS CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dicetyl phosphate, petrolatum, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, dimethicone, ceteareth-10 phosphate, steareth-10, phenoxyethanol, hydroxypropyl bispalmitamide MEA (ceramide), tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA and sodium hydroxide; crm.
Encore Dermatology, Inc.
Indications for HYLATOPICPLUS CREAM:
Dermatitis (including radiation dermatitis). Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 3 times daily or as needed. Broken skin: may be occluded.
Avoid eyes and exposure to sun. Treatment may be continued during antiinfective therapy. Reevaluate if no improvement after 10–14 days.
Radiation therapy: may dissolve fuchsin dye; do not use 4 hours prior to session.
Foam—100g, 150g; Crm—100g, 450g, Lotion—14oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd