Generic Name and Formulations:
Polyvinyl alcohol 1%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Indications for HYPOTEARS:
Adults and Children:
Apply 1–2 drops or ¼ inch as needed.
Discontinue soln if eye pain, vision changes or irritation persists beyond 72 hrs or worsens.
PF 0.02oz—30 single-use
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure