ICAPS LUTEIN & ZEAXANTHIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A (as beta carotene) 6,600 IU, riboflavin 10mg, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 400mg, Vit.E 150 IU, calcium 30mg, copper 4mg, manganese 10mg, selenium 40mcg, zinc (as acetate) 60mg, lutein/zeaxanthin 4mg; per 2 del-rel tabs.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ICAPS LUTEIN & ZEAXANTHIN:
Nutritional supplement for ocular health.
Swallow whole. Take with food. 2 tabs daily.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Predicting Seizure Risk Following Ischemic Stroke With SeLECT Score
- Surgical Outcomes Associated With Trigger Site Deactivation for Migraines
- Combined Exercise Training Increases BDNF in Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Exome-Targeted Capture Sequencing Can Diagnose Previously-Undetected Ataxia
- Strategies for Preventing and Treating Delirium
- High Total Cholesterol Neuroprotective Against Cognitive Decline