IMPACT 1.5 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, L-arginine 18.7g/L), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch), fat (MCT, palm kernel, sunflower, menhaden oil), taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for IMPACT 1.5:
Tube-feeding for patients with trauma including burn injury and those who have had major elective surgery.
Adults and Children:
Provides 375Cal/250mL (1500Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Optimizing Treatment for Patients With Chronic Sciatica: Gabapentin vs Pregabalin
- Tiglutik Now Available for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Modifiable CV Risk Factors Within Healthy Range Indicative of CV Morphology, White Matter Lesions
- A New Look at Demyelination and White Matter Density in Multiple Sclerosis
- Early Onset of Efficacy After Erenumab Treatment in Chronic and Episodic Migraines